Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Yes Yes Yes

You Can't Let The Fear Of Getting Hurt Keep You From Growing 

That link at the top is my very first thought catalog article. I'm so happy about this. It was pretty much the first thing I saw when I woke up this morning and I've been so excited ever since. I'm so happy with the way it turned out, and I'm so thankful this dream or goal of mine became real.

I'm also so thankful for the kind words from all my friends and family who have read it and actually like it. I mean it would be okay if they didn't because I love it no matter what, but it's still awesome that anyone even took the time to read it at all.

I'm so proud of myself. For sharing this. For being so honest in it, and creating this from a little conversation me and my close friend were happening. That is literally where it manifested itself from.

I need to make this happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment