Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

This Blog Is Lacking

Music. I don't post enough music on here. Now that I think about it, I hate myself for that. Music is so important to me. Most the time while I'm writing I'm listening to music, or it's the reason I'm even inspired to make a post.

That is something that will definitely change from now on. I'm going to keep this up with what I'm loving and obsessed with, excited about, and been striking a serious chord with me.  

I don't like to come off high and mighty with my music opinion because that's not me and I've said that before so this is me saying right now. It's not going to come off in a way where I know what's best or your music sucks and mine is awesome. I respect everyone's taste and opinions always. This is just how I'm going to give a little more insight into who I am and what's important to me, music.

No comments:

Post a Comment