Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Zero Guilt

Watching wedding videos isn't even a guilty pleasure. It's pure enjoyment. Even though they make me terribly sad, and tear up sometimes and at this point in my life feel extra extra lonely. (they would make me tear up even when I was with someone) I still love watching them. Although I wish so badly I can find what the couples I'm watching have found, I can't not be happy that people out there have found it. It being that extraordinary type love. Part of the enjoyment comes from not only seeing all the details of their wedding, but being uncontrollably happy for the bride and groom.

It's weird. I don't know them at all of course, but I know they're genuinely happy because of this one other person on the planet. It's crazy. And it's fascinating. I can't say I'm convinced this will happen for me (blah blah I know I'm young) I don't care, sometimes it's not meant for everyone, like this might be me in that category and that's cool. Well not really. Point is, I can't say I'm confident I'll find that but I'm just happy other people are.

No comments:

Post a Comment