Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Life is back to being embarrassing

Well not embarrassing, but more so a joke.. That I'm not in on.

I don't even know where to start with this. I try so hard not to get specific with names and certain things with my life. Just naturally and that's probably the best option, but it's kind of hard right now.

So here's the story, I'll make it short. This guy has been chatting me up for a long while now. Mind you this person lives almost an hour away. It comes time where I'm in this said town. Fast forward to the end of the weekend and I still never got to see this person. Wow I made that story incredibly short but I'm not leaving much out that's basically it.

It goes without saying that this guy did not have his shit together. Yet came off like it was all together while I'm at home an hour away.

AINT NO BODY GOT TIME FOR THIS.

Hot and cold business. This isn't the first time where a guy has acted, bent over fucking backwards to make me think he wants to see me. With just words of course. But then does nothing. It's one of the most annoying and frustrating things. Then when forever has gone by cause I've been patient and given the benefit of the doubt one hundred times I finally want to see action, and express to do something or peace the hell out. I either look cray, or come off as a bitch.

Life.

It has to be an ego thing. Why they do this. Personally I wouldn't even respond and continue conversation with someone I have no intention of seriously pursuing or see anything with. Yet a guy will go weeks upon weeks with conversation.. Just for shits and giggles? Like byeeeee. 

I'm laughing, because I not understand what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment