Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Episode #1 // HITRECORD ON TV



I don't know who else I know that knows about HITRECORD, but it's definitely been one of those things I've known about for a long time that has made me gain a ton of extra respect for Joseph-Gordon Levitt. If you watch this awesome video it explains that it is an open-collaborative company he has going with his brother and well, everyone over the internet. It's such an incredibly fascinating idea and I love watching all of the success he's achieving with it. Not to mention everyone else's success who contributes and get's involved being able to get their work out there whatever it may be.

When such a huge creative mind like JGL and how he's so humble and thankful in welcoming everyone else's talents and their art it actually makes me so happy for this whole creative realm that exists. I feel like people who use creative outlets are all connected in some sort of way. Success, popularity or lack there of doesn't make us all any difference. It's all coming from what we have to share, how we feel and the way we look at things. So seeing everyone jump on the opportunity to come together to contribute to the variety of great works HITRECORD is making just brings me so much happiness. He's definitely using his large platform in an incredible way.

And on top of all that, if you make it to 18:00 he starts singing.... Can he be any more perfect?


 I would love to contribute one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment