Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Consistency

I've started to really thinking over the past several months, or so what I really want out of someone I should take seriously. Not just the standard, smart, funny, adventurous blah blah blah. For the most part everyone's list of those types of qualities will be the same because who doesn't want a person like that?

What I want is someone who is consistent. That has officially become my number one answer (not that anyone is asking me). I want it to be easy and care free where I always know they will continue to act the same and do the same things that kept me interested. This can be as little as texting to as big as the decision to want a relationship. Consistency to me means this person also knows exactly what they want and won't stop until it's been reached. Clearly this is something that can of course be applied to everyday goals and dating. So if I find someone who's this serious about their ambitions too, then that's awesome.

I want someone who in general knows what they want. Who isn't constantly confused, needs time to think and is filled with excuses out the ass. I want to be able to share what my expectations are and have the other person understand them while being confident that they can fulfil them.

Personally, I don't think I'm asking for to much. I just feel like all the other stuff like mentioned above is a waste of time to even talk about. I want action. Demonstrate to me why this is even worth my time. That is the type of person I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment