Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Who do you think you are?

11 Signs that you should walk away:
11. They do not think you are wonderful, and tell you how great you are frequently. Life is too short to surround yourself with people who treat you like you are average. You are not average, you are fabulous, and someone out there is dying to tell you.

That was the best one.
I had the best conversation with my best friend today, aka soulmate. About how there is someone who I don't even think is that amazing that I'm like stressing over, and I think I need to stop and question: who does this person think they are? Acting this way now. They are no Ryan Gosling, or Josh Hutcherson to name two men I would marry tomorrow. I didn't have any real thoughts about this person, upon first meeting them. How did it even come to this point?

They shouldn't even have the privilege or power to make me feel this way. They were the first one chasing me. Now you stop, and I'm the one left here like where did you go? Granted feelings aren't there but I see potential. I entertained the attention I was getting since every girl loves attention (for the most part, from the right person) it was a great distraction and it was fun, I reciprocated it.. Now that I care, it's gone. Every time when I actually care, this happens. It's automatic. But any way, point is what the hell.

Who do you think you are?
I need to raise my standards, walk away sooner, and remember - I'm far beyond average. No one is allowed to treat me like I'm average.

I give up. For real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment