Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

thirteen fourteen and fifteen - thought provoking questions

13. How do you know when it’s time to let go of something or someone?
This question is so relevant to my life, because this is spot on something that I struggle with trying to figure out. I think it's a serious question, and one I never know the answer too. I think letting go of someone for me at least takes a lot of consideration. I make a lot of my decisions in life based on emotion. Which is self-destructive to say the least, so I end up stretching a situation longer than it should be because I have such a hard time letting go. I think it's time to let go when you're tired of feeling like shit. I tend to exhaust, and endure the painful circumstance and continue to try a number of times before I reach this point but I would love to be able to walk away quicker. There's just I point I hit where I sort of start to feel embarrassed and it clicks "what am I doing? I'm so much better than this." That is when I let go.

14. What do you wish someone would ask you?
I wish someone would ask me: what makes me happy?
I'm trying to determine that on my own so if someone asked me I'd be forced to really thingk about it and remember and apply these things.

15. What have you witnessed that has strengthened/weakened your faith in humanity?
Any one who treats animals badly or doesn't care about the environment, automatically weakens my faith in humanity. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment