Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

ten eleven and twelve - thought provoking questions

10. When was the last time you lied? Why?
I think yesterday when I was updating my friends. I said that I was okay. That's it's whatever and I'm over it. I'm not. I'm still pretty bummed and I will be for a while. I lied because, I know that's how I should feel. I should be able to let it go easily. Move on, give up. Forget about something that wasn't even going that long anyway. But I can't. So I tell people I'm okay, then they don't have to worry about me or think something's wrong with me. I know something is wrong with me.

11. What will you never give up on?
University. I want to give up everyday. It's terrible how much I hate it. But I have to finish.

12. What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
Ever is a big word. That would mean it would have to be at the top of my list. I don't think I can even remember right now. I am a spontaneous person, but I've yet to do something that is just super amazing. So I'm not gonna bore you.. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment