Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

I'm going to fail my last exam tomorrow

I can't even focus right now and the thing is I know there's nothing more I can do. For now at least. So that's like tearing me apart and making me feel so sad. Like deep genuine emotional sadness. It all just slipped right through my fingers. Just like that. I didn't even get a chance to actually grasp it. What is this disappointing situation that happens to be: my life.

It's the same thing every. Single. Time. I have some sort of curse. I'm convinced. That nothing is ever going to grow to become anything solid. It happened several times, that must be the case.This isn't me assuming after one situation, it's been multiple times. So no one can convince me otherwise at all.

I don't even know what else to do. I'm not sad enough to cry or anything, I'm just frustrated. Pure frustration.

Like what the fuck.

I need a game plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment