Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Don't look back

Am I getting lazy or what. I start to feel better and I can't sit down to write any more? I hate myself for it. I hate that I need pain to feel the need to express something. I want to be able to write insightfully no matter what. That's something I want to practice, at least if I want my work to be published on other websites.

Recently I've been able to slowly occupy my mind with other things.. He's been replaced with more relevant things happening right now. Which I think is something that I need to train myself to be better at. Being in the right now. I dwell on things way to much and it's not even the amount I dwell on it. My mind will travel back months ago. Why does that even matter what new thoughts and opinions I have on things I can't even change. Moving forward is something that's so truly important. I commend myself for realizes this but actions speak louder than words.

I also want to write an all around post about my entire year very soon. However I'm magically going to sum up all the shit I've pulled this year.. I'm going to try. Hopefully it'll feel more reflective than nauseating.

No comments:

Post a Comment