Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

breaking news: I'm an introvert.

25 frustrating things about being an extrovert 

Whoah, this list 100% made me realize I'm more of an introvert. I'm sure I used to be an extrovert, at some point in my life I totally related to this list, I had fear of missing out, I got anxious to be out with everyone, all of that was me. But I can honestly say now I'm the opposite of all of these things. And it's pretty much why I got fired for my hosting job as well. I never thought I was quiet, but they thought I was so quiet, even though I was friends with everyone. I wasn't the super talkative person they wanted me to be and it was actually hard for me to do that, well beyond my comfort level. I tried, but I couldn't do it.

Being an introvert isn't so black and white which I read long ago but I actually see that now. I can be as outgoing as I am but still be one. I just think it's interesting, how I've changed so much. I'm very comfortable with it too. I just like talking to a certain, same set of people, I've grown to need time to myself and I love staying home watching netflix.

Like the end of the list says, neither is better than the other which I totally agree with, this is just me celebrating my personality type.

No comments:

Post a Comment