Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Youtube is life

I have such amazing friends! My friend helped me with this extra credit project and there was so much we planned to do with it but she switched things up and cut things out and I wasn't sure what the final video would look like. But it turned out beautiful.

Going to the Buffer Festival was a pretty big deal, and I would have had literally no one else to go with if this girl didn't come with me. I actually don't have any other friends who watch youtube or understand it's community as much as I do. To be honest, my friends understand it and know more than me and I love it. We can talk about it for hours. And watching youtube is such a private thing, it's just awesome to be able to talk about it with other people, as well have someone to go with to meet them.

It's so inspiring seeing all those creative people share what they've created and be so incredibly entertained by it, daily. It's hard not to grow attached to these people who genuinely just enjoy doing what they love. I don't know when it happened, probably in the last few years but youtube has become a stupidly big part of my everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment