Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

But like bitches be crazy...

But my best friends are the best things to come into my life since poutines and sushi. They are so on the ball with being there for me I love them so much.

Anyways, turns out he is seeing her. And I snapped. like a couple notches more than I should have. Like on a scale of one to ten without useing caps lock, I was a solid 12. I don't regret it for a second. I'm not holding back anymore. I'm over that life, of holding in what I really want to say because I'll come off as a bitch. I don't give a shit anymore. I have reasoning for the way I feel and I will rip you a new one if I see fit.

Back to the point. I snapped. I was fuming. I mean there are so many details I could get into right now, as for what he said what I said blah blah. Either way, I wanna punch him. I don't wanna see her face ever again.
What else, clearly I can't handle being his friend cause I still care. He's acting like he doesn't care. Which made me more upset. But I know him. And I know he cares. So it's whatever.

Bottom line none of it is okay. My girlfriends know it. They agree with me. I need space. I need to relax. Somehow.  Probably going to watch greys anatomy..


another boy that needs to be un-friended and unfollowed. AGAIN. I don't want to see anything, I don't want to know anything. The fact that I HAVE to go through all of this, makes me hate living in 2013. Why can't I just continue my life with ease. No. Instead I gotta coach myself into clicking these two buttons to cut ties.



No comments:

Post a Comment