Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

I can't see myself taking a real liking to this thing..

I kinda wanted to make a tweet just now. Which is an absolute first for me. But I got nothing. I'm so used to expressing myself longer I don't even know what to say. I feel like I'm not entertaining enough to shove an amusing or interesting thought into a tweet. I dunno, I know I don't need to take it so seriously, but I don't want to use this thing for saying pointlessness every second. I want to actually care about what I say, or at least put thought into it. But then that's left me, with 0 tweets so far.

Maybe because currently nothing is happening. I'm having a grandma night where I'm actually about to go to sleep soon and the last thing I wanted to share, I made a status on facebook about it (first trip to NYC will be to see the arctic monkeys at madison square garden! Craziness!). So I will just seem and feel repetitive. Honestly, the whole thing is just silly. Who cares. Who cares about my life. I'm basically forcing people to care. On all of these outlets. Now I'm starting to feel bad looking at it that way. I know I don't do it as excessively as most people though, those people shouldn't be able to sleep at night. Maybe I just don't care enough about the handful of people who follow me to share something with them. (considering it's mostly random accounts. I don't even know how they found me)

I'll think of something. Don't worry. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment