Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Gushy, cheesy, extravagant just give me all of it.

This is a 27 minute video, of a man who planned the most extravagant well thought out cute and funny proposal I've ever seen. Now my opinion of this is incredibly bias because I want all of this. To me, this is the best proposal I've ever watched, this girl is the luckiest on the planet and it raised my standards to new heights. My friends on the other hand thought he was a wiener and this was lame.

Which made me realize what I expect compared to my other close girlfriends. They didn't convince me to think otherwise, which I pride myself on. If I have an opinion or I like something I'll never change my stance just because I'm the only one with it. But anyway, I realized that I want my future fiancée, husband, boyfriend whatever to put all of this effort. Maybe not exactly like he did in this video but, the gushy-ness that makes my friends want to throw up that's what I want. It's just what I need. I mean I'm all for the sentimental part. Since at the end he does give an adorable speech. (which my friend called long-winded.. she's on crack) And the tone was brought down and it was just so romantic and I loved every second of it.

I feel like I just want to see that kind of effort. Like shoot me, if I'm talking like a shit ton of effort but sorry! He needs to just fucking do it. I don't think it's wrong that I need to physically see it with my eyes how much he's put in the proposal. I don't think I'm wrong for expecting him to do his absolute ultimate best to lead up to asking the big question. Me wanting this or this being something that would make me so stupid happy, or feel so stupid special is just a part of who I am. And the future person who's blessed with the opportunity to propose to me will accept that, and live up to pleasing me.

Anyway, watch the video cause it's awesome and determine for yourself. They're a beautiful couple. It's cheesy but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment