Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

A Surprising, But Relaxing Thought

I can feel you slipping away. In my mind that is. Considering you're already gone. I can feel you becoming an after thought. Sometimes an after, after thought. Before you were at the forefront, always. It's a terrible thing to say, but you were. That was your spot for several months. About six if we're going to be exact. That's counting from the very beginning. Until now.

I told my friend you were worth it. I said that. It was the first time I've ever said something like that about you, and it made me question everything. Like are you? Is any of this? Why was I so fast to say that to explain myself. I'm still on the fence about it.

I'm not saying I've forgotten about everything, or that I'm over it yet. I still miss you, everyday. It's just, I was so set on fighting for you, if the time again. If the right amount of time passed and I still felt this way. But my point is, at this rate I feel like I'm not going to. I can't tell what will happen but that's what's been on my mind lately. It's sort of freeing in a way. I mean I was holding on for a reason, cause I couldn't let go of the idea that we could work. I knew we could work. I felt it. It was like I was trapped in thinking that. But having you cross my mind less. Reminds me how I probably don't cross your mind. It makes me feel like I'm finally catching up to the situation.


Either way, everything is going to work out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment