Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sleep is my cure for everything

Don't want to deal with homework? I'll sleep it of
Upset and lonely? SLEEP.
No plans and no one to hang out with? I'll just sleep the whole evening.. and through the night.

I don't know, is this a problem? Should I get help? I don't want to deal with anything or anyone and if I could pay money to curl into a ball and hibernate until about, May? That would be awesome.

I read that when you're depressed you'd rather sleep then do anything else. I wouldn't say I'm anywhere near depressed, but I literally am just over, everything. Summer just ended and right now I sound like an ungrateful, whiny, first world twenty year old. But today I was at school and something just came over me, like a ton of bricks and my mood, and my mind, just switched to FUCK EVERYTHING. That exact moment I wanted to pick up my shit and go home. I didn't end up going home because I have the ability to endure the most torturous and painful circumstances.

The point I'm getting at is that, when I go to sleep tonight I truly do not want to wake up. Maybe I'll wake up for my birthday but go back to sleep after that again.

I realize these feelings are only temporary but they're currently overwhelming me. Thank God this semester is going by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment