Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

creatively stunted

I feel like it's such a cop-out when I post so many quotes on my blog. But sometimes I have no idea what I want to say. I wish I was so much more creative in my writing. I know everyone is critical of their own work, no matter how awesome it is. Not saying mine is awesome, but even though people I'm jealous of, they probably feel like they could do something differently too. I know this is the case but for me specifically I feel like there's so much more I could be doing to exercise that creative muscle, or inspire me in different ways. I just haven't quit figured out what those things are. I'm going try reading. I need to read. That's my secret I'm sharing here today. I want to be a writer, and I write often but I don't read as much as I should. I know I have to. It's not something I take lightly, and don't think is important. It's incredibly important. So when school is off my ass a bit I need to take that more seriously. That will definitely make a difference I'm sure and it's also a start to whatever it is I'm looking for.

The end result, is to be satisfied and rid of worry like I'm not putting all of my creative energy into something as best as I possibly can. I am trying here, don't get me wrong. I'm just in awe of all these people on youtube, and tumblr, that express themselves in so many awesome ways. I want to do that. I want to be noticed for something so passionate as my writing. I want people to feel how much I love it, I want people to understand and get a sense of who I am through my writing, and have it stand out and be unique and remembered. That was a mistake saying the end result, because I know this will forever be a journey of mine as long as I'm committed to this craft. I just need to feel like I'm on the right path in direction I want to go or think I want to go.

Any way, my shows are about to come on. Hope you all are having a wonderful week.
I'm finally 21! my birthday was yesterday, happy birthday to me. Thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment