Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

a huge step forward

"I TOLD HIM. I HAD TO TELL HIM. IT WAS TAKING UP TOO MUCH SPACE IN MY MIND. IT WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY. I HAD TO TELL HIM SO I COULD LET IT GO, SO I COULD MAKE ROOM FOR SOMEONE ELSE."
-- Kaci Diane


Today I came across this on tumblr, and it was so relevant and it seriously struck me. I was debating saying something for a long time. Not sure what. I felt like there was more I had to say on what happened and just brushing it off and forgetting about it. Was eating away at me. Anyway, after I read this I instantly wrote up a message to send to him. My intention wasn't to attack. It was to get out, what I wasn't able to get out, before. Because at the time I was biting my tongue and didn't want to act like a bitch but who the fuck cares any more. So I told him exactly what I had to say, in terms of why he was an ass-hole specifically. His response was really polite, and it included a sincere explanation and apology. I'm actually like super okay with what he had to say and I'm impressed with how he handled it.

And then that's it. I don't hate him. I'm not mad any more.


I just want to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment