Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Ready with no where to go

Actions speak louder than words. Always? Or just sometimes? Or is it when you want to believe they do? When does this statement actually apply. The thing is I want to believe it's true, and if any of my friends came up to me about an issue this was relevant to I would love to throw this one liner at them. But when it comes to my own situation, turns out I'm a big pussy, and I just feel like giving out chances, taking the other persons side and giving them the benefit of the doubt all left right and centre. It's something I feel like I know I need to change. I mean I feel like it would benefit me quit a bit, if I was more stern about my decisions and was more of a hard ass when it comes to how I react to other peoples actions making me feel not the best.

I don't want to say I'm gullible, I know to take everything with a grain of salt. My optimism is one of my greatest strengths, but I can also be sceptical of people. I have this idea that we never really get to know someone which I don't think is a bad thing. But I digress. Point I'm trying to make is, I'm a positive person, but I hurt pretty easily therefore I like to believe that the reason this person bailed on me tonight is legitimate. I know what it is, but by legitimate I mean there's no secret underlying subliminal message behind it.

This kind of sounds all over the place, and I apologize for that, hopefully you can find the connection between all of it. I was just pretty disappointed tonight. And my opinion about it as opposed to my friends words "Well I could have told you that was going to happen because he's waste" really got me thinking. Don't even get me started on the whole, liking someone your friends don't, topic. That is a whole other post.

No comments:

Post a Comment