Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

If I had a dollar...

Fuck, I just got home from a good date. And the fucking person, I would drop anything or anyone for. Right now. Not the one I went on the date with, is making me feel like shit. 
I can't even. Literally, nothing works out for me, ever. It's funny my friends and people think I actually have my shit together, it's not just funny, it's hilarious cause the truth is so incredibly far from. I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm confused and lost and stressed 24/7. I feel like after summer I'll be alone. I feel insecure, I feels undesired, I feel stupid, I feel angry, I feel like I get the shittiest shit end of the stick every time. 

I'm raging right now, rather than feeling like shit it's like. 60% 30% type of thing. Cause I'm fucking amazing, the shit part is that I'm the only one that thinks so. The raging part is that fact that I've done this to myself again. 


Pardon my language. 

No comments:

Post a Comment