Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

I need to remember this time of my life.

Times are really rough for me at the moment. Not working all summer has been probably the shittiest thing to ever happen to me ever. Hands down. If we want to get real serious in this conversation I have to pay 100$ to Rogers by tomorrow or, well actually I have no idea what is going to happen to be honest. Maybe they will cut my phone off? That's the worst thing they can do actually so for the sake of making this sound like desperate times, we're going to go with that. Yeah anyways, and I don't have that. At all. So that's cool. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

This is only like ONE problem I'm having right now. We'd be here all day, if I explained everything that's actually happening.
I'm so fucked. I put myself in the absolute worst situation.

When this is all over, I'm going to be so appreciative of an income.

No comments:

Post a Comment