Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

No Control

“Sometimes when you meet someone, there’s a click. I don’t believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click. Recognition.”
— Ann Aguirre

A post or two back I mentioned, that sometimes it just doesn't click for another person. This quote I just came across is exactly what I'm talking about. And explains something I whole heartedly believe in. That click is annoying though. I'm not holding it up as some amazing thing because no matter what, that click stays on for pretty much ever. I mean, you can say that you've clicked it off, that it's not there any more. But that's a lie. Not only that, but I believe it happens with more than one person, another reason why it can be annoying. Lastly, it's not always reciprocated. That feeling should diminish if this is the case right? wrong. It doesn't. Don't get me wrong, it can also be amazing and exciting. I'm truly not that big of a pessimist at all I promise. As much as I hate smacking the ground when I fall, I'm the first person to take the leap.

No comments:

Post a Comment