Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Im going to be an author, I have no other choice.

When you you're friendzoned but you build up everything they do, to make you feel awesome in your head. And you think that maybe there's a chance! But at the end of the day you're still in the friendzone, and you can keep trying but there is literally nothing you can do about it. If it doesn't click for them it doesn't click. 

This is the story of my life. 

I'm going to write a book about how often this happens. I've told my friends and they think it's an awesome idea. 
Titled: Boys who don't like me. 
Volume 2: me and my friends and the boys who still don't like us. 

At first it was a joke but I might totally fucking do it. I need to start keeping track though, and wait till I'm later twenties for some real content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment