Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

I should be asleep.

progress.
Keep it moving. I'm slowly coming to terms with letting go. In no way am I mad for how long it has taken. I just knew if things have not turned out the way I would have liked this was bound to happen eventually. It's weird, I don't want to draw to much attention to it, cause then it might stop. But I'm still proud of myself. For dealing with it in the way that I have.

I have stressed and yearned for someone who is in no way deserving of a thought in my mind, let alone, the anxiety and frustration that comes with it. I can be told it time and time again that I'm wasting my time, or to forget about it, but it doesn't happen that way. So I've started to ignore that advice and the lack of impact it has. I've just been waiting for me to realize it and be comfortable with it on my own. On my own time. And I'm getting there and I love it.

Now don't hold this against me for the rest of my life. I mean, I can only pray, and hope that this continues and the control over me won't ever come back in the future. But I have no idea what will happen. I just know I'm trying to be happy right now. Without this person in any way shape or form being the reason for my happiness.. or unhappiness.

make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment