Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A bunch of youtubers are making these videos called Draw My Life. I just watched one by JennaMarbles, and if you don't know who that is, then you live under a rock. Anyways, I related to it a lot. She's basically been incredibly confused about what she wants, and where she is going, her entire life. Had a serious break up. And in the end she just reassured me what I've been saying this whole time, that I'm allowed to be this confused. I'm allowed to not know what's going on, I'm allowed to make mistakes, and be frustrated with myself, because that's how we grow, and become more of who we are. If I had all the answers like I pray for everyday, then not only would life be incredibly boring, but I would never evolve as a person. I would never be learning from all of these years of life I'm experiencing. Do we all see where I'm coming from here? Is this making sense? So although, I could literally cut someone right now cause I'm so upset, furious, heartbroken, devastated, disappointed and all that jazz. I'm going to just take it as a situation in my life that is contributing to helping me learn who I am.

and if things are meant to be they will be, because there's nothing else I can do.

I can't say I never fought, I can't say I never shared what I was feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment